Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with Don't Travel Empty Ltd.
- Information and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by any visitor to the site or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Once a verbal agreement has been made to pass a job to another DTE member it is deemed to be a legally binding contract. Any member found accepting a price and then not going ahead with the contract will be deemed to have broken the DTE terms and conditions and could have their membership of DTE permanently cancelled.
- You are not allowed to: Copy or use any material, including images and content from the site without prior consent from Don't Travel Empty Ltd.
- Members should satisfy themselves that before they "sell" any "matched" job on they are not bound by any contracts preventing them from doing so, if they are and find themselves in breach of contract donttravelempty ltd accept no liability.
- Any member taking a job from DTE is deemed to have formed a contract with the other member and it is their responsibility to fulfil that contract to the satisfaction of all parties. Handing a job back is not acceptable unless under EXTREME circumstance and only then with the prior approval of DTE. Failure to comply with this could result with the fact the contract was not fulfilled going public on DTE to let other members be aware.
- Once a contract has been successfully completed payment must be forth coming within 24 hours. Again, failure to do so could result in the fact going public on DTE to let other members be aware
- Whilst DTE has no part in any contract, should a dispute arise we have power of arbitration. DTE’s decision is final and beyond appeal.
- All contracts and arrangements made through DTE are bound by these set of terms and condition's and by accepting or posting work/jobs/availability/empty legs etc to DTE you are deemed to accept them
- The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this web site. English Law will apply to these terms and conditions.
- Only jobs undertaken by a DTE members own vehicles can be published onto DTE for covering or passenger recovery. Jobs or passenger recoveries must not be posted in behalf of anyone else. Failure to comply with this could result in membership being cancelled.
Registered in England number 6622058